Monday, 25 May 2009

Do-Crafts Members

Hi, have just had to write this - A VERY BIG THANK YOU to ALL the do-crafts forum members who have left SO MANY fabulous comments about my work - I'm totally blown away by what you have all said.......... THANK YOU......

Now can you go out there and tell all the folks on Koh Samui so they will and buy them....... lol........

Seriously, I just really enjoy what I do and it is so nice when others also admire your work and are so kind in telling you so............. you're all such a fabulous bunch!!!! BIG HUGS xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know that you have been updating your blog! WOW! Amazing cards! I love the wedding ones - and the pink and green card too. I love how the cards unfold ... the inside decoration is just beautiful! I'm going to take a few tips away from tonight's visit!
    Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete