Thursday, 30 April 2009

Thursday 30th April

I've been SSSSoooo busy today, have just completed my Wedding Exploding Box - and must say it looks FAB!!!

Will take some pics of it tomorrow and upload them here and into my gallery at Do Crafts. Then I will have to phone the lady who ordered this box for her daughter and her new husband and before I know it, it will be winging it's way to it's new owner!!!

Does anyone else feel that as soon as the latest project is complete you don't really want it to leave you - as though it is a part of you, but sadly......... it has to go............... and now start thinking of my next project..... what shall I do......oh I know.........oh but it is a bit of a secret........ so can't tell you yet!!! Watch this space............. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment