Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Day 2 - Tuesday 28th April 2009

Well, today I spent many hours trying to sort out and pretty up my new blog - didn't get anywhere until a very kind fellow do-crafter - CraftyPagen - Rowena - came to my rescue - Thanks So Much - you're a STAR!!

So here I am - with a new blog - any comments you wish to add would be nice of you and appreciated.

Would now like to add a couple of other bits and pieces to really make my page feel like home.... any suggestions would come in handy if you have any....

.......... take care C x

6 comments:

  1. wow nice site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, your site is very pretty and your cards look lovely - you will be able to see if it's working now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new blogg is looking great

    Take Crae Shiraz X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya carol wow it looks lovely babes. Looks like its all working ok.
    Mine is

    http://allissa-designs.blogspot.com

    I am going to become a follower of your site now. be nice to keep intouch :-)

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cal look at you with your own blog hey lol your site looks very pretty and the cards are lovely well done girl chat soon hugs SAN xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! I'm following!
    Look forward to seeing more of your work on here! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete